This week, we are celebrating because we have re-launched the website but this time with all the products of the new season, and although we will be adding new features, we wanted the furry ones to celebrate with us, enjoy a prize that you can do you at home
It is a very simple and cheap recipe, as well as natural and it is a way to vary from what you normally give to your pet (dog).
- Ingredients needed:
1 sweet potato
- Steps to follow:
- Preheat the oven to 250º
- Cut the sweet potato into pieces of at least one centimeter
- Spray the pieces with olive oil, so that it takes on both sides of the sweet potato
- Put the sweet potato prizes on top of the oven tray (we suggest putting a pastry paper so that they do not stick)
- put some cinnamon on top
- Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Wait for them to cool down and put them in the fridge. If you put them in a taper they could last up to 3 weeks or in the freezer up to 4 months.
May your dogs enjoy this nutritious prize!!